- The minimum API level supported by the Hyper SDK is API 21, Android 5.0 (Lollipop) , which allows you to reach more than approximately 90% of all Android devices on the market.
- Java and Kotlin are both supported. The SDK provides Java interfaces, thus the examples are given in Java, but can be converted to Kotlin seamlessly if required.
- The Hyper SDK supports AndroidX , but it is not a requirement. You can still use the support library.
For all SDK permissions and Proguard rules and FAQs regarding minimum SDK required, please refer to the FAQ section:
- The Hyper SDK for iOS supports iOS 10.0 or higher.
- Only simulators running iOS 10.0 or higher are supported.
- Certain api’s are not supported on simulators so using an iOS device is recommended.
- Swift and Objective-C both are supported . The SDK provides Objective-c interfaces but easily interoperability in swift. Examples are provided in both Objective-c and Swift.
Updated 4 months ago