Card Mandates - Current State of the Ecosystem is captured here. Please use this link to see any future updates -https://developer.juspay.in/reference#card-mandates
Values that mandate.rule_value can adopt depending on mandate.frequency
- If the value is ‘14’, ‘15’ or ‘16’ and falls on the latter half of February (16th to 28th) then the mandate shall execute on the last day of February.
- If the mandate start date is 24th January 2018 with value ‘16’ then the first debit will be on 31st January, followed by 15th February, 28th February, 15th March, 31st March and so on.
- If the value is ‘16’ and the month has only 30 days then the mandate should execute on 30th.
- If the mandate start date is 29th January and the value is ‘4’ then the first debit will be on 4th February followed by 19th February, 4th March and so on.
- If the value is ‘29’, ‘30’ or ‘31’ and falls on February then the mandate shall execute on the last day of February.
- If the value is ‘31’ and the next executable month has 30 days only then the mandate will execute on 30th
- If the mandate start date is 29th January and the value is ‘17’ then the first debit will be on 17th February
Unique ID generated by Juspay for the given order.
Given order ID.
Status of the order. If you receive “NEW”, then the order is successfully created.
See Appendix for status mapping.
Status ID is a numeric id corresponding to the status value.
Link to Desktop optimized checkout page for the given order.
Link to Mobile optimized checkout page for the given order.
Link to iFrame checkout screen. This is typically embedded inside of your own page.