The unique ID provided by the merchant to identify refund object.
Reference number provided by the underlying gateway
Order ID for which the refund was initiated.
Transaction ID against which the refund was initiated.
Amount refunded (or to be refunded)
Date time (ISO representation) when a refund was created
‘INSTANT’ or ‘STANDARD’
Underlying gateway used to initiate the refund transaction, this will be populated in instant refund case
Underlying gateway used to initiate the refund transaction
Refund transaction id provided by the underlying gateway
Status of the refund. Can be one of PENDING, SUCCESS, FAILURE, MANUAL_REVIEW.
The Response code from the gateway when refund
The response message from the gateway when refund
The Reference number provided by Acquirers bank to track the refund at Issuers bank. May not be available for all the gateways
Authorization Identification Code issued by the Issuer bank for a successful refund transaction. May not be available for all the gateways
This will be set to true once the refund is initiated to a gateway from Juspay
Username of the initiating user. This will be “API” in case of initiated via API
ID generated for the refund
- This API supports refunds for only JUSPAY orders, which are paid through cards and card details stored.
- The API retrieves card details from the card vault from the order_id/txn_id passed in the refund request and attempt a payout on that card.
- NON_JUSPAY orders and payment methods as NB and UPI refunds are not supported through this API, currently.
- To enable Instant refunds, you will need to configure the MORPHEUS gateway from the Juspay dashboard. Please get in touch with [email protected] to get the credentials.
- Please set Instant refund to TRUE from the Settings section of the Juspay dashboard.