Express Checkout SDK is a UI-less Native SDK which aims to enhance transaction success rates with the objective of solving the two most important problems in managing payments.
- A confusing payment experience for users, and
- An exponentially complex system to integrate and manage for merchants
To support Android and iOS apps, the integration is through a Native SDK that can be easily embedded in your app code.
Benefits of Express Checkout SDK
- New Features to enhance conversion rates
- SDK Optimizations
- Simplified integration architecture which is easily scalable to Juspay’s new product offerings.
- Developer friendly SDK request-response constructs.
- SDK size optimized to less than 1MB.
- Simplified integration constructs for Third-party SDKs.
- Unified integration constructs to easily extend the range of payment options to your users with minimal integration changes. This includes Visa-one click experience, Native OTP flows, Wallet link and pay flows, and App-to-App payment journeys.
- Delightful payments experience on top of the existing 3D secure infrastructure.
- Configurability: Built-in features to support different configurations and changes in real-time including but not limited to enabling/disabling options, modifying preferences for second-factor authentication journey
- Dynamic SDK Update: Any configuration update for the Hyper SDK does not depend on the merchant app release cycle
- Real-time analytics on user/system performance
Updated over 1 year ago