- The minimum API level supported by the Hyper SDK is API level 21
- Java and Kotlin are both supported. The SDK provides Java interfaces, thus the examples are given in Java, but can be converted to Kotlin seamlessly if required.
For all SDK permissions and Proguard rules and FAQs regarding minimum SDK required, please refer the FAQ section:
- The Hyper SDK for iOS supports iOS 11.0 or higher.
- Only simulators running iOS 11.0 or higher are supported.
- Certain api’s are not supported on simulators so using an iOS device is recommended.
- Swift and Objective-C both are supported . The SDK provides Objective-c interfaces but easily interoperability in swift. Examples are provided in both Objective-c and Swift.
Updated about 1 year ago