SDK - Release Notes
If you are using an older version of the Android/ iOS Hyper SDK for Express Checkout or Juspay Safe, please upgrade to the latest version to take advantage of new functionality and security upgrades.
Please reach out to [email protected] for any clarifications/queries.
Android - Release Notes
Starting with SDK version 2.0.4-rc.34, it is mandatory to integrate the Gradle Plugin as well. Please refer here for more details.
Dated: 25-January 2023
- Decoupled Fragment Lifecycle from SDK boot up and Juspay Safe business code.
- Annotated member variables with either @Nullable or @NonNull, based on its source; and it’s handled accordingly in code to avoid any NullPointerException.
- Moved all analytics operations on a shared single thread executor.
- Using application context as much as possible instead of Activity and/or Fragment.
- Moved UPI InApp related code from HyperSDK module to HyperUPI module.
- Added support for AmazonPayUPI flow via a new SDK.
- Removed deprecated APIs from HyperServices.
- Changed the signature of JuspayWebViewConfigurationCallback. The interface method has been changed from configureJuspayWebView(JuspayWebView juspayWebView) to configureJuspayWebView(WebView juspayWebView).
Dated: 14-November 2022
- Fixed an edge case on incorrect error being thrown if initiate, process, and terminate are called on separate threads consecutively.
- Enhanced implementation of SDK Analytics Logger which was causing OutOfMemoryError in certain cases.
- Crash fixes:
- Occasional NullPointerException while trying to fetch MemoryInfo.
- java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'void in.juspay.hypersdk.core.DynamicUI.resetActivity()
- java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int android.view.View.getId()' on a null object reference
- Rare StackOverflowError in AnimationHandler.
- Added Javadoc for all exposed APIs.
- HyperServices.preFetch(context, clientId) is deprecated and will be removed in future SDK versions. Please use HyperServices.preFetch(context, payload) instead. Refer here.
Dated: 11-October 2022
- Crash fixes:
- java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'java.lang.Boolean in.juspay.hypersdk.HyperFragment.isWebViewAvailable()' on a null object reference
- Fatal Exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Fragment already added: HyperFragment
- java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'in.juspay.hypersdk.core.SdkTracker in.juspay.hypersdk.core.JuspayServices.getSdkTracker()' on a null object reference
- java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'void in.juspay.mystique.DynamicUI.setActivity(android.app.Activity)' on a null object reference
- Fixed memory leaks:
- Context leak while initiating SimplFingerprint SDK
- Activity leak in SMS User Consent Flow
- Disabled Chromium logs from Android Logcat
Version 2.1.2 [Important & Mandatory]
Dated: 11-August 2022
- Merged in.juspay:mystique into in.juspay:hypersdk, and made its core classes package-private.
Version 2.0.4-rc.78 [Important]
Dated: 01-July 2022
- Removed querying all installed apps on user’s device.
- Throwing correct error if process is called before initiate.
- Fixed ANR issue while creating log-line.
- Fixed crash in SmsConsentHandler.
- Removed fetching of user's device's MAC address.
- Removed spamming of DUI Logs in Android logcat.
Dated: 14-Feb 2022
- Updated targetSdkVersion to 31.
- Integrated new S2S SDKs provided by AmazonPay compatible with API 31.
- Added TLS Handshake to do a HEAD call to make network calls to server faster.
- Fixed multiple NullPointerExceptions while referencing activity in Multi-activity integration.
- Reduced OutOfMemory Exceptions while pushing logs to the analytics.
- Added delegates for onActivityResult and onRequestPermissionResult. Refer here
- Fixed a minor crash in an edge-case while calling HyperServices.terminate()
- Added support to integrate Minkasu SDK.
Dated: 29-Sep 2021
- Fix for Juspay Safe failing to load fragment, when multiple processes are run on the same instance
- Removed onWebViewReady from HyperPaymentsCallback
- Removal of unused network_security_config.xml
- Process queuing logic, now supports more than one process.
- Removed SMS permission from SDK manifest (This must be added manually)
- Removed setRequestedOrientation from initiate. SDK will now use same orientation as the merchant app. Earlier sdk used to force the app to portrait on initiate
- Improvements in SDK side Analytics
Dated: 22-June 2021
- Improvement in speed of file downloads in the sdk.
- Removal of non critical error logs, which were interpreted as errors during integration of the sdk.
Dated: 20-May 2021
- Added new payment instruments cred pay, paytm all in one sdk.
Version 2.0.2-rc.67 [Important]
Dated: 26-April 2021
- Android 11 ready version of Hyper SDK
- Due to recent changes implement in Android 11 by Google, our merchant partners upgrading to API Level 30 were unable to fetch UPI app info from the user device. The relevant manifest file changes are added on this SDK version for eliminating this problem.
iOS - Release Notes
Version 2.1.17 (Deprecated - Not Recommended)
Dated: 21-October 2022
- Made Amazonpay and Paypal SDKs optional dependencies.
- Fix for arm64 architecture issue on Apple Silicon systems.
- Changed minimum supported iOS version to 11.0.
- Added additional checks in isInitialised.
- Crash fix.
Version 2.1.15 (Latest Stable - Recommended)
Dated: 12-July 2022
- Crash fix in generateQR code function.
Dated: 05-July 2022
- Crash fix in network call logs.
Dated: 05-July 2022
- Added support to hide tab bar view.
- Bug fix in passing environment for VIES production.
- Removed deprecated functions.
Dated: 02-June 2022
- Added scan QR from gallery feature.
Dated: 30-May 2022
- Added ApplePay support.
- Bug fix in logs.
Dated: 25-May 2022
- Added logs for third party SDK flows.
Dated: 20-April 2022
- Bug fix in adding properties in Info Plist file.
- Fixed memory leaks in preFetch.
- Moved all QR code related functions to a separate framework.
Dated: 24-February 2022
- Removed QR code scanner from SDK to avoid Missing Purpose String error that’s coming while submitting the app.
- Using https for Assets download.
Dated: 11-February 2022
- Fix for CFBundleVersion update issue in Xcode 13.
- Bug fix in updating assets on pod install.
Dated: 04-January 2022
- Updated JuspaySafeBrowser version to 0.1.73 to fix Unit testing timeout issue in Xcode 13.
Dated: 30-December 2021
- Removed direct imports of third party SDKs (CommonLibrary, VBA and SimplFingerPrint) and made it optional.
Dated: 17-December 2021
- Added a delegate function to access JuspaySafe webview.
- Bug fix in setting HyperDelegate.
- Storing SDK related data in encrypted format in UserDefaults.
Dated: 03-December 2021
- Removing UI on terminate function call
- Added support to use scope & environment options in MerchantConfig.txt
Dated: 10-October 2021
- Automatically adding the queries schemes and URL schemes in plist files for UPI intents, Amazonpay & CRED Pay
Dated: 01-October 2021
- Added support for Xcode 13 - iOS 15
- Bug fix in JuspaySafe navigation bar
- Enabled Simpl wallet
Dated: 25-August 2021
- Bug fix in Amazonpay wallet linking
Dated: 18-August 2021
- Added support for special characters in payload
Dated: 15-August 2021
- Supporting terminate followed by initiate on same hyper instance
- Throwing error for multiple initiate calls
- Made navigation controller optional for base view controller
- Bug fix in inInitialised API
Dated: 30-July 2021
- Added dynamic assets support
- UI related bug fixes (gradient, htmlText & translation)
- Bug fix for JuspaySafeBrowser's duplicate class warnings
- Bug fix for Apple's UIWebView usage warnings
Dated: 02-July 2021
- Bug fix for postData in startJuspaySafe
- VBA SDK crash fix
Updated 20 days ago