The Integration Architecture for Juspay Payments SDK, has been designed in such a manner, to ensure:
- Simple and common integration architecture across all your platforms (Android/ Web/ iOS)
- Seamless payment experience for the end-user
Get an account configured on Juspay Sandbox Dashboard. With the Juspay Sandbox Credentials you will be able to:
- Login and configure gateways (using your PG credentials)
- Generate API Key for S2S server calls
Implement server side requirements as explained in Server Side Integration. Merchant shall also generate an RSA key pair and share the public key to be configured at Juspay end. Post the configuration, Juspay will share a merchantKeyId in return.
- Ensuring implementation of S2S calls as per Server Side Integration
- Availability of merchant_key_id
Integrate Juspay Beta Payments SDK in your application and test all end-to-end payment flows. You may follow the steps for client-side integration explained in the upcoming sections.
- Integration with Beta Payments SDK
- Test all end-to-end payment flows
On completion of testing we shall provide you a Release Payments SDK version along with access to Juspay Prod Dashboard. You may:
- Configure your production PG credentials using the Juspay Dashboard
- Update SDK version on your app and test end-to-end flows
Share a debug build with Juspay for QA purpose. Launch your app upon final confirmation.
Updated 11 months ago